Terms and Conditions of the Melbourne Wedding and Bride Bridal Expo Competitions 2019
All giveaways and prizes from the Melbourne Wedding and Bride Bridal Expo are subject to the following terms and conditions
Published: June 20th 2018 – 1:16 PM
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not transferable
- Must be used by the date published by the business hosting the competition or giveaway
- Wedding must be booked by date specified or usually within 28 days of recieving prize
- Wedding for publication must coincide with magazine publishing dates – which is January and July each year.
- Wedding must take place within Melbourne Metro or travel fees may apply with some competitions
- Prizes will be drawn at 16 Princess st Kew.
- Winners will be published on social media for a period of 28 days
- Winners will be notified in writing or via phone/email
- The promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on, in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by that date
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant